Saturday, February 19, 2011

Parents

I sat eating lunch with my Dad and Mom today and thought about how quickly life passes. They are such wonderful people. Each of them has unique talents and characteristics that I hope I have inherited. I am so thankful for them. They have provided me with so many life's experiences, wisdom listened to me ramble on about everything.

I read this quote today and thought of Allen's parents and mine.

"Your parents, with their maturity of years and the experience you have not had, can provide wisdom, knowledge, and blessings to help you over life's pitfalls. You may find . . . that life's sweetest experiences come when you go to Mom and Dad for help."
President Ezra Taft Benson

I don't think I will ever be 'to old' to need my parents, and I hope that they know I will always be there when they need me. Love you Mom & Dad!


No comments: