Tuesday, May 25, 2010

StAy aT HoME mOm!

What does stay at home mom mean? I always thought it meant, have a clean house, reading, volunteering, a little ME time, being organized etc.etc.etc.....
Well, I have yet to find time for all the things above..my house is still a mess, laundry still not caught up, reading? ME time? But I have to say I have a new found respect for Mom's who stay at home and Mom's who work. How I ever got anything done before I came home is amazing. I now know how organized working Mom's are, making the best life for their families while still being successful a work..finding balance never an option! But perseverance and hard work a must! Stay at home Mom's are the same. I have learned to organize my time in a different way. To be productive, remembering to play with my children more (I have more time now), and be successful in my other responsibilites, and still no balance! I don't know how I ever did it before but HATS OFF to Mothers wherever you are!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I totally hear you! I wish that being home all day meant that everything had perfect order. Um, not so much. But I am so thankful to be here!

Jill Sorhus said...

Kudos! A life long challenge! Being home sometimes means more distractions! I hope you're loving every minute of it!