Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Peace

If you look at my calendar you would think that we are so busy and over scheduled. Well, that is not the case. The weekly activites are on the calendar, but so are whose turn it is to do what chore, pick the show we watch on TV (if they earn it), we rotate who sits by Mom (I am the coveted dinner companion each night), we rotate who sits in the middle or the back of the car amongst other things...all..to keep the peace! The joys of parenting! Don't they all look so PEACEFUL sleeping! I really do love all my sleeping babies!



2 comments:

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Great Idea I need to do that then they might want to sit by me- they all fight to sit by dad-my 4yr old said its because she sits by me all day! I guess I shouldn't take it personally

Jill Sorhus said...

sweet sleeping babies!