Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dinosaur Park

Today we travelled up to Ogden to go to the Dinosaur Park.
Daniel has been asking to go since we went last year, plus we got to spend time with our cousins.
We had Joshua, Ashley, Ammon and Amanda with us....and Crystelle. The weather was beautiful..the kids were camera happy and kept showing there beautiful smiles. The dinosaurs were not as scary as last year...no bodies hanging out of mouths. I did take the boys and Ashley down a spooky hideout. It was decorated with zombies, skeletons and spiders. I told the boys to pick there favorite and I would take their picture together. Joshua, the smallest of the bunch found a very gruesome witch and ran right up..'Let's do this one!' Daniel and Ammon would not go near it gave me a good laugh. They finally agreed on one..following Joshua's lead again.
Thanks for the fun afternoon!!!
















2 comments:

spazim8 said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Leah said...

It looks like they had so much fun! I may have to steal some pictures for my blog!