Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

I am thankful for Mothers.
I have a wonderful mother, she has taught me to share, serve, have compassion for others,
fight for what I believe in, have faith in God. She has been my shoulder to cry on, a confidante and a great friend. She is a wonderful grandmother, I love her!
I am thankful for my Grandmother! She has always given me great self confidence and taught me so many things, I also love her.
I am thankful for my husbands mother. She is a genuine person. She gives so much to her family and is always there to listen and give advice. She loves us regardless of how difficult we are and has raised a fabulous son...I love her too!
I am thankful for the mothers that let me be a mother...for the sacrifice and pain they went through, allowing me the privilege of being a mother.
I am thankful that I am a mother...I love my children. Each is strong willed with unique talents and abilities. I appreciate their unconditional love, patience and joy they bring into my life. Being a Mother is truly a gift from God!


3 comments:

suzi said...

I love the picture! Great ode to the moms of your life. You are a great mother to more than just your children!

Leah said...

That picture is priceless! You are a wonderful mother and I'm so lucky that I have you as an example to my kids!

Moushka-NorthPole said...

I just love this picture! What a beautiful family you have! The kids are really growing fast! I have just got to find a way to come and visit you all in Salt Lake before the kids go on a mission!

Love.

Aunt Viki